I have neglected my blog for sometime now. I apologize for that but I was distracted, honestly. See I discovered I have these 10 little pudgy things and then I discovered I could put them in mouth. Well let's just say I enjoyed sucking on my fingers more then using them to type.
So what has been going on you ask? Well I developed a smile and a giggle. Daddy says it's a million dollar smile, and Mommy says my giggle will warm her heart on the toughest of days.
I celebrated my first Christmas, a New Year, Daddy's birthday , a visit from my G-Park and a Valentine's day since my last entry.
I was rooting for the Ravens during the NFL Playoffs, here I am with my 'War Face'
Can you guess who Daddy's team is? I hear once again they will have the best off season in the NFL.
You like my boots wit da fur?
Thanks for stopping by. I'll be sure to keep up with my blog. Hey look I have feet........

No comments:
Post a Comment