Monday, April 6, 2009

Irish tales of veggies and horses (dogs)


So my next big 1st Holiday was St. Patrick's Day. I had a blast at my grandparents. We sang songs, and drank whiskey. OK none of that occurred but there was picture time!

Red hair and blue eyes, just wee bit Irish.


Now onto sports in the DC area. My parents are huge hockey fans. They said I'm too small to attend a game, but I'm a Caps fan already! C A P S caps caps caps (I look cute in a cap)


Should my Daddy use an 8 or 9 iron?
The war on nutrition continues. I've started eating my veggies. Carrots and sweet potatoes aren't so bad. As you can tell I'm still a messy eater.
I love outdoor dining as well. If you have the means I recommend picking up a deck, it's so choice.

OK, I was wrong, upon closer inspection my horse is a dog. He is my special friend and likes me a lot!

My what big paws you have.

No comments: